Monday, September 28, 2026

Grandparent's Day

Last week was a doozy!  We had 2 field trips, 3 sick days for 2 different kids, football, rearranged plans and then we ended the week with Grandparent's Day at school.  I'm happy to have managed it all.

My parents and Kevin's parents were able to head to school to visit both boys in their classrooms.  It was so sweet to see our whole school filled to the brim with grandparents.  I think I heard the final number was 1, 700+ grandparents visiting grandkids at all of our campuses!  WOW!

They got to visit first grade, fifth grade and me in kindergarten!  My parents.




Kevin's parents.  It was a fun afternoon for everyone!




I'm so thankful that everyone was happy and healthy enough to attend a really fun day at school.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Hope this week is a little more laid back!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.