Monday, October 14, 2024

Perfect Pumpkin Muffins

I have a really yummy pumpkin recipe to share with you today.  My family loves all things pumpkin and they agree that these are some of the best pumpkin muffins I have ever made.  They were really easy and I bet you have almost all of the ingredients on hand if you love to bake Fall treats.


I started with this recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction - My Best Pumpkin Muffins Recipe

and made a few changes.

Ingredients:

1 3/4 c flour

1 t baking soda

1 1/2 t ground cinnamon

1 1/2 t pumpkin pie spice 

1/4 t ground ginger

A sprinkle of salt

1/2 c vegetable oil

1/2 c sugar

1/2 c brown sugar

2 eggs

1/4 c Buttermilk*

1 small can of pumpkin (or 1 1/2 c pumpkin puree)

toppings - cinnamon & sugar and chocolate chips*

 * these were my changes to the original recipe


Directions:

Sally has very specific directions, but I just dumped everything into a bowl and mixed it really well.  It turned out great!  I sprinkled some with cinnamon sugar, left some plain and added chocolate chips to the rest.  Spoiler alert: Every muffin variety was delicious.

Scoop into a mini muffin pan.  This recipe made 30+ mini muffins so I had to use two pans.  I did use the original baking directions of starting at 425 for 3 minutes and finishing baking for about 12 minutes at 350.  I almost always make mini muffins because they bake so much faster and this was the perfect bake time for mini muffins.




I made these twice last week and we devoured them!

I bet your crew might enjoy them, too!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Did you sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar after baking, or before? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more question…what’s your secret to filling the pan? I feel like I either over or under fill! Yours have nice round tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. USE THIS CHEAT CODE TO BEAT THE CRYPTOCURRENCY, STOCK MARKET AND FOREX 📊📉📈

    There has been a new cheat code to always win every trade in the Crypto or Forex market, this cheat code simply involves using/allowing ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 🤖 (AI) to make analysis and control your trades. AI is the new deal in the world today, they learn fast, memorize and keep information. Trading platforms have now developed AI Bot in their platforms that can control and handle trades for users. the advantage of this is that profits are guaranteed while liquidation and losses are avoided.

    one of this platforms that uses AI Bot to trade for it users is DOOXOIN, though profits arent high as you might expect, the AI Bot is really good at avoiding losses and liquidation. there are other advantages of trading with DOOXOIN and i have listed them below-:
    1. $10 registration bonus.
    2. Referral bonus of up to 2.5% of referral deposit.
    3. 24/7 hours customer support service.
    4. Instant email notifications and alert services.
    5. Quick deposit and withdrawal services. and lots more.......

    use the link below to create an account-:
    dooxoin. com
    Or contact DOOXOIN customer services using the email-:
    support@dooxoin.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.