Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday Faves

Happy almost Fall Break!  I'm ready for a week of fun with my family.

The best parts of my week were:

Mr Mittens is getting fuzzier!  Look at this cute face.  He might be a flight risk and love to knock over bathroom trash cans, but we sure do love him.


I had a day off this week and it was glorious!  I squeezed in some appointments, shopped at all of my favorite spots and crossed a million things off my to do list.

I'm obsessed with cute black Halloween cat decor this year.  Mr. Mittens inspired naturally.

Leo and I had dentist appointments this week.  We both got glowing reviews and he loved this pirate skeleton in the lobby.  He won over all the office ladies with his funny stories and the fact that he was so excited to be at the dentist!


Look who I caught becoming friends.  Yay!

Big sister stepped in to do some studying with Fletcher.  She runs a tight homework ship.

My cute class went to a farm in Kentucky on Monday for a field trip and the weather was perfect.  The farm was darling and we had the best time.  Fall is my favorite.  Always and forever.


Pumpkin muffins are my favorite.  I made them twice this week.  Check back next week for the recipe.

Leo loves to line up cars for his own traffic jam.  He always loves to stay in his pjs as long as possible.

Olive hit the jackpot with cute clothes lately at Walmart.  If you have a tween/teen, be sure to give the junior section at Walmart a chance.

Leo loves to draw these cute characters.

Tween shopping haul at Marshalls.  It's quickly become a favorite spot to find cute clothes for both Olive and myself.  We stopped in after school one day and came home with a ton of cute tops for Fall.

Dr. Jordan just finished up a really fun health unit at school.

Anotehr day, another traffic jam.  He always asks me to take a picture of his lines of cars.  I'll be sad when he stops doing this.

Bouquets of wildflowers are my favorite.  Look at that, roots still attached.  What a sweet guy!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

See you back here next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.