Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Holiday Teacher Gift Ideas

I can tell you that teachers love to receive:  Thank you notes from parents and kids detailing the things you appreciate about their teaching and their classroom.

Gift cards.

Anything from their Amazon wish lists or teacher favorite wish list.

And any thoughtful gift!


Olive and I were shopping at our favorite store - Marshalls - last Saturday and were inspired to go ahead and grab Christmas gifts for our teachers.  This year I am shopping for 2 teachers for each of my kids for a total of 6 teachers.  We found the cutest Christmas canvas bags and coordinating holiday towels.  The bags were about $7 and the towels were $7-9 for a set of several towels.  They will be the cutest gifts!

We squealed with delight when we found these Christmas bows!

The bow towels are Rachel Zoe and we had to do some serious Marshalls digging to find 3 sets of them.  The bag has an inside pocket and a cute pom pom for just $6.99!


We thought the gingerbread set was so cute, too!  Same set up of an inside pocket and cute tassel for $6.99.

My plan is to gift these to their teachers in early December giving them plenty of time to use their bag and their holiday towels.  If you want to spend more than $15 on a gift, you could easily add in a gift card to their favorite store or restaurant or add in a holiday treat from your favorite bakery.

For October, I picked up these Fall notepads at Marshalls for about $4 each.  They are a fun mix of pumpkins and Fall.  I'll write a note for each teacher to thank them for doing something specific for each of the kids, add a big bow and have the kids deliver them to their teachers this week.  Super easy, thoughtful gift that they can use in October and November.  Update: The teachers loved them!  I even gave them to my kindergarten team :)


What are your favorite teacher gifts to give?

1 comment:

  1. What thoughtful gifts! Who doesn't love a fun holiday dishtowel? And the tassels on the bags are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.