Friday, October 25, 2024

Friday Faves

Happy Friday, Friends!  It's been a good week, but I'm ready for the weekend!

The best parts of my week were:

1. Twinning with Mr. Mittens.  I'm trying hard to become his favorite person.


2. The 50th Day of School!  We went back to the 1950s in kindergarten.  There were so many cute poodle skirts and I loved my outfit so much.  We hula hooped, had a sock hop, counted to 50 lots of fun ways, ate ice cream floats and learned how to blow bubbles with Bazooka gum.  It was a really fun day.

3. A surprise Fall bouquet!  Kevin surprised me with pretty Fall flowers.

4. After school ice cream date!  We had some time to kill so we stopped in our favorite local ice cream spot - Lics - for an after school treat.

5. I spotted a rainbow in the clouds one afternoon.  The weather has been so nice!

6. Mr. Mittens loves to be in the middle of whatever we are doing.  Leo lovse his flashcards and Mr. Mittens loves attention.

7. Did you catch my blog post earlier this week Holiday Teacher Gift Ideas?
Look at this darling combo!!

8. This will always be my favorite way to ice a 9x13 sheet cake.  I made this banana cake with cinnamon frosting.  It was so pretty to have these icing swirls on top.

9. Have you tried these Wiley Wallaby Minis??  They are delish!  I grabbed them on our Fall Break road trip and I'm a big fan.

10. Give me all the black cat Halloween decorations in the name of Mr. Mittens.  We're big fans of Tastykake donuts.  I think my crew preferred the powdered, we enjoyed both flavors.

11. My mom turned 70!  We got to celebrate with her and it ws so much fun.  We surprised her with something that has been on her wish list - a giant inflatable Santa for their Christmas Lake house.





12. My kids love to stroll through our favorite local grocery store - Schnucks.  We always find the best things.  Fletcher went bananas for this mummy typewriter.  He had to have it.

And Olive has been searching high and low for the Werther's pumpkin spice candies.  We found them and she loves them!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you back here next week :)

Linking up with Momfessionals

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Mr. Mittens is just the sweetest. I love you were twinning with him.
    What a great way to celebrate the 50th day of school.
    Happy birthday to your mom! The giant inflatable Santa is a fantastic gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your mom...what a milestone!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.