Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Easy Dinner Ideas from Sams

Sams is one of our favorite spots to pick up easy dinner options.  Their meats and sides make dinner prep really easy for a busy mom.  I'm excited to show you some of our favorite dinner items that make eating dinner at home so fast and so easy for me.  I'll show you my favorites and tell you how I prepare a meal with each item.  I hope you find a few new things to try on your next trip to Sams.

Member's Mark Southern Style Chicken Bites
This bag is about $12 and feeds us two dinners.  The chicken bites are so good.  They taste very similar to Chick-Fil-A for a fraction of the cost.  My kids love them.  It's an easy dinner that I know everyone will enjoy.  I cook them about twice as long as the package says to get them really crispy.


Member's Mark Southern Style Waffle Fries
These are a great combo with the nuggets above.  The kids love at home Chick-Fil-A night.

Member's Mark Pork Carnitas
We love this meat!  It's so good on tacos, nachos or by itself with vegetable sides.  I always keep one of these in our freezer for easy meals.  You warm it up in the oven, shred it by hand and remove any fat and it is so good.  It feeds our family with leftovers for lunch.

Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
These are yummy!  Great quality chicken.  This bag feels us for 2-3 meals.  We eat them on salads or with sides.  They are always good.

Ajinomoto Vegetable Chow Mein.
My kids lvoe this stuff.  They often eat it for lunches on the weekends.  They remove the veggies they don't like and add soy sauce.  I like to add chicken to this mix for a big stir fry dinner.

Asparagus.  We love this roasted as a side with any meat for dinner.  I just chop off the bottom 2 inches, drizzle olive oil and seasoning and roast at 400 for about 30 minutes.  It's so good and so easy.

Member's Mark Jumbo Hoagie Rolls.
These are so good!  We make toasted sub sandwiches for dinner out of these and I love to slice them up to use for garlic bread.  They are so cheap.  6 rolls for $7.  They also freeze really well.  I usually use a few rolls and then freeze the rest of the bag.  Let them thaw, slice, add butter and garlic salt and it makes the yummiest, chewiest garlic toast.

Member's Mark Uncured Black Forest Ham.
This ham is so affordable and so good on paninis, omelets, Hawaiian Roll sandwiches and regular cold cut sandwiches.  The price is great for sliced ham.  I don't like slimey lunch meat and this passes the high quality test for me.

The Little Potato Co. Little Duds
Such an easy side dish!  I like to roast these and they'd make the cutest potato bite appetizers.

Member's Mark Five Cheese Tortellini.
We first tried these at a sample stand and fell in love.  They are so good.  Fletcher and I could eat them every day.  He loves them coated in pesto and I love them any way you serve them.  This two pack makes it easy to enjoy some now and later.  One container serves a whole family so this is a great deal.

Member's Mark Chicken Breast Bites.
These are so good on a salad or in stir fry or in a casserole.  They are fully cooked and so easy to warm up in the oven.  The meat is great quality requiring no trimming.

Member's Mark Pesto.
So yummy!  This container is huge so we usually use half and freeze half to make sure none goes to waste.  We love it on pasta, homemade pizza, chicken salad and anything with crusty bread.

Don Miguel Chicken Mini Tacos.
They are our new favorite food for game days.  They are so good!  The whole family enjoys them.  I love to add all the dips when I serve them - sour cream, salsa, guac and pico.  The kids just love to dip them in taco sauce.  They would be perfect for any game day party.

I hope you found a new thing or two to try at Sams.  These are all easy, crowd pleasing dinner options for my family.  They aren't as cheap as homemade things, but they are SO SO SO much cheaper than going out to eat with your family.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations. I have tried many of these. That's a great idea to freeze the pesto.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.