Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Fresh Cucumber Salad

I have a really delicious, easy recipe to share with you today.

It's perfect for all those Summer BBQs you'll be hosting or attending.  This salad is so good with anything you grill.  It's packed with flavor, light, cold and really refreshing.

It's only 4 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to whip up.


FRESH CUCUMBER SALAD:
Ingredients:

English Cucumbers (the long skinny ones that are individually wrapped)
Purple onion
Feta cheese
Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette

Peel and slice the cucumber up into small bites.  I usually cut up 1/3 a cucumber per person and a onion to taste.  Chop the onion into little pieces.  Stir together.  Pour enough dressing over the mixture to coat and sprinkle feta cheese on top.  This recipe is best served fresh and does not store well in the fridge for very long.  So chop this up right before you need it and enjoy!!

What's your go to Summer side dish??

We love this salad, spinach salads, fruit salad, corn on the cob, grilled romaine lettuce and grilled veggies this time of year.

It's time to link up with my favorite Welcome Wednesday ladies.
Be sure to join us with some current posts.



7 comments:

  1. I will definitely be trying this! Yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for a potluck or a side for a BBQ. I am going to pin it! YUM! Erin www.simplepurposefulliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! I almost always have those items on hand - that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cucumber salad! I am definitely going to try this one this summer! Thanks for sharing.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.