Saturday, December 3, 2011

Office Christmas Parties

I've planned the school Christmas party for 6 years running. 
My goal is always to make it better than the previous year's party.

We typically do lunch, games, and a small gift exchange.
Here are some things that I've done in the past:
1. Scarf Exchange
This was the scarf that I came home with:
 We catered in the meal and then had everyone bring desserts.

2. Christmas Gift Exchange
 3. Favorite Christmas CD exchange
 4. Hot Chocolate Mug Exchange
 5. White Elephant Gift Exchange
6. This year's theme is "Must Have" Christmas Exchange:

We usually have some type of game to play.  
Here are some examples that were really fun.
 Christmas Carol Picture Game
 I also have everyone sign up to bring in their favorite holiday treat to share 
at lunch the two weeks prior to Christmas break.
How does your company/work place celebrate the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.