Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bad Influence

My sister and I live 1,500 miles apart 
and she is still a bad influence on me!
She posted an irresistible post detailing some
Peanut Butter Cookies that she just made.

Naturally, I had to give them a try.
When I see a desert recipe, I always think:
"I wonder if I could add chocolate chips to this?"
So I made the PB cookies & added chocolate chips.
This was the result:
See if you can resist :)
Tips:
These cookies are MUCH better the next day.
They are fine warm but turn into a delicious bunch of chewy goodness on day 2.
You can easily cut the recipe in half.
I made half a batch of plain and half with chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.