Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Luncheon

We had our school Christmas luncheon on Friday.
I took a vote and the majority said that we should go out for lunch.
We struck a deal with Pizzeria Limone and headed there.

I had a slight heart attack when I realized that in the 150+ cookie cutters that I own
I do not have a snowman cookie cutter!  
Luckily, Bakerella posted about some cute snowmen to inspire me.
 I was struggling to find some inexpensive ribbon for my favors 
and then I stumbled upon this silver garland!  
$0.97 for 15 feet of it!  Problem solved.
Each place setting looked like this.
I didn't make too many snowflake cookies because I realize that they were really fragile.
We played a Christmas trivia game
and it was a little hard.  The winner got 4 right.
I found three different coordinating napkin sets for $0.97 each at Wal-mart.
 They reserved half the restaurant for us.
I made plates of mini cookie appetizers for each table.
 Yummy personal pizzas for everyone.
We had a table for all of our $15 gifts.
 I wrote out the lines from Twas the Night Before Christmas on index cards.
Each person who brought a gift, choose a line of the poem from the jar.
Then I read the poem and when I said the line that they had
it was their turn to choose a wrapped gift.
My gift was 3 nice rolls of wrapping paper 
and I came home with Micheal Buble's new Christmas album.
A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.