Thursday, December 15, 2011

Neti Pot

I had heard of Neti Pots before but never owned one.
My sister highly recommended hers 
and suggested I get one to help me get over my most recent cold.
I went to Wal-Mart, had a little trouble finding one 
so I asked a Wal-Mart associate for help.  
They looked at me like I was crazy and said they had no idea what I was talking about.
I went back to the cold/flu section and found one tucked away on the bottom shelf.
It cost around $14.
 The box includes one blue Neti Pot
 and 50 packets of "Sinus Rinse".
It is a strange sensation to use it but I think it works.
Give it a try next time you are having cold/sinusy issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.