Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The Best Way to Use Up Leftovers

My family loves a charcuterie board dinner and I love not wasting food.  This combo of leftovers with some new things is perfect.  Let me show you how to make a dinner with leftovers that your family will love.

I had some leftover cheese cubes from a cheese tray that I did, a few leftover mozzarella sticks and a few ends of the bags of crackers.  I made a fresh loaf of sourdough bread and chopped our favorite fruits and veggies.  It was the perfect combo of leftovers and fresh foods for my family.  We cleaned the board!



Keep this dinner option in mind this week of Thanksgiving.  Use up leftovers and add some new things to make the meal feel fresh.  I bet your family will love it!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'm taking the rest of the week off to enjoy Thanksgiving break with my family.  I'll see you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! A pro of us traveling for Thanksgiving this year is I had a year off from cooking, but a con is there absolutely no leftovers! 😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful weekend with LOTS of family!! I loved how you and your sisters ended up matching each other! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.