Monday, November 13, 2023

4 Charcuterie Board Dinner Short Cuts

It's been a while since I put a charcuterie board on the dinner menu so my family was excited to see it last week.  I grabbed their favorite things and used up the last bits of things we had in the pantry to pull together a delicious dinner board.

I have some simple short cuts to share with you that will make a charcuterie board dinner even more appealing!

Short Cut #1: We had a little leftover pizza, but not enough for a whole dinner.  I heated it up in the oven and it was the perfect warm food addition to our board.

Short Cut #2: Heat up a premade warm appetizer like Spinach Artichoke Dip.  It'll make dinner prep easier and the warm food will help fill everyone up at dinner time.


Short Cut #3: Grab this Entertainment Cracker Collection at Sams right  now!  It'll be perfect for dinners and apps all holiday season long.  We tried the Harvest Wheat Crackers and the Club Crackers and both were really good.

Short Cut #4 - Prechop as much as you can!  I had free time in the afternoon so I chopped all of our cheese and fruits/veggies.  I also grabbed all of the salty snacks from the pantry and put them together in one container.  Both of these things made it so easy for me to build my board at dinner time.  You can even chop everything up the night before so that your dinner will come together really quickly.


And just in case you're a tiny bit nosey or curious what our dinner boards look like at the end of a meal...

Just a little bit of leftovers that are perfect for school lunches!


Would this set up work for your family??

3 comments:

  1. You are SO smart to pop the leftovers right in the yum boxes! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! Ben and I love a charcuterie board for dinner when it's just him and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely grabbing those crackers! Great tips!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.