Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Pulled Pork Nachos

I love watching football and I love making delicious game day food.  Our Fall schedule usually revolves around watching Notre Dame play on Saturdays.  The whole family gets in the football spirit wearing game day gear, eating delicious food and enjoying cheering for our time.

I made some delicious nachos last weekend and couldn't wait to share the recipe with you.

They were so easy to make.  And they tasted amazing!!


Ingredients:
Your favorite BBQ - I like this Jack Daniels Pulled Pork for a really quick meal
Tortilla Chips
Cheese - I used extra sharp cheddar and pepper jack
Your favorite BBQ sauce
Chopped green onions
Chopped purple onions

Directions:
Heat up the BBQ.  Spread Tortilla Chips out over a plate.  Top with BBQ and cheese.  Let melt or microwave to melt cheese.  Top with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and onions.  Serve!






My kids don't love BBQ so they had fun football food for kids instead.  We were all happy with our football dinners!

What are you favorite game day foods?

9 comments:

  1. This looks delicious - and such an easy meal for football viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, food and fan gear for college football Saturday! That’s how we spend our weekends, too!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has never occurred to me to make pulled pork nachos! Fantastic idea! You are so creative with your kids’ food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those look amazing! I've always seen that pulled pork at the grocery store, but haven't tried it yet. I'm going to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! BBQ nachos are one of my favorite things in the world. There's a chain restaurant in South Carolina that has a great BBQ nacho appetizer - it's what I ordered on my first date with Paul! I also like to make these with BBQ chicken. You just can't go wrong with nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks so good. love the idea of using the pre-made jack daniels pulled pork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so yummy! I always see that pulled pork and skip it because Russ likes to smoke meat, but it would be nice to get it on a whim when we don't have the time to smoke something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great! I'm all about yummy game day food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've made pulled pork nachos before when we've had left over pulled pork and they are super good!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.