Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Greats

It was fun to take Olive around to meet our extended family while we were in Indiana.  I was excited for her to meet her Great Grandparents.  She's a lucky duck and has 5 great grandparents - 3 grandma's and 2 grandpas, one on my side and 4 on Kevin's side.

Olive, myself, my mom and my mom's mom.

 Kevin's maternal grandparents
better known as Nana and Papa
Kevin's paternal grandparents
better known as Grandma & Grandpa

Again, we are enjoying being just 7 hours away from family now that we have a baby.

2 comments:

  1. Good pictures. Thanks Whitney....

    GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE four generation pictures! Olive is lucky to have so many grandparents/great grandparents to love on her.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.