Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIWW

Lots of patterns to report for this week.
I've been incorporating more and more patterns into my wardrobe.
This is going out of my solid comfort zone and I'm loving it!

Here are my fave outfits of the week:
 1. Navy + Orange = My Latest Favorite Color Combo
 cardigan - Banana Republic
top - TJ Maxx
Navy bubble necklace - GroopDealz
Chevron meets Ikat crops - Old Navy (NEW)
gold button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
Navy bow flats - Liz Claiborne

 2. Fall Layers
Polka-dotty cardigan - Limited
Scarf - Charlotte Russe
Blush belt - Jessica Simpson
top - GAP
crops - Loft
flats - Wal-Mart
bag - Dooney & Bourke

 3.Feeling Patriotic
*I decided to put on tights at the last minute b/c it was COLD
and should have switched to a darker shoe...
just one of those mornings where I was lucky to make it to school on time.
 Square scarf - gifted (thanks mom!)
Striped blazer - TJ Maxx
Skirt - thrifted
Belt - Target
Red button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop

Linking up with Lindsey:

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable!! Your Loft pants are so cute! I need to find a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good dresser and the outfits you put together are so cute! My husband and I are going out of town this weekend and you have inspired me to try skinny belts over shirt so hopefully I can find a cute one at the mall!! We love mike an mike and that's what's on during the week...on the weekends of course its ESPN and college gameday! We were supposed to go to the Michigan game but we had a death in the family and I got appendicitis so that foiled our trip that we were so so excited about...anyway we hope to be going to a bowl game if not the national championship game!!! My husband knows I read blogs and am trying to start my own but he doesn't really pay much attention except when I found yours and told him your husband went to ND and you were both Irish lovers like us...needless to say he thinks your blog is the best ever!!! Thanks for the tip on the cat wipes I'm gonna order them this week! Sorry for the long post! Have a great week!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.