Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pepperoni Pasta Bake

Pepperoni Pasta Bake

is a perfect dinner at the weather is starting to get cooler.
There aren't many ingredients, it's simple to throw together
and it is a crowd pleaser.

 You'll need the following ingredients:
1 box of your favorite pasta
1 large container of your favorite pasta sauce
(I love Ragu Tomato Garlic Onion)
1 bag of turkey pepperoni
(I'd recommend the MINI sized)
1 bag of mozzarella cheese
salt

Boil and salt your pasta.
Put them in a greased pan.
 Sprinkle pepperoni on top.
 See how MINI they are?!?!
 Pour the entire jar of pasta sauce.
 Stir until the noodles are well coated.
Sprinkle a little salt on top.
 Top with the bag of cheese for the finishing touch.
 Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so.
Then broil for 3 or 4 minutes to get a toasty top.
 Serve with a green salad and/or garlic bread.

Linking up with

1 comment:

  1. Perfect for my Sunday Dinner!
    I would love to have you share this or any other of your recipes at Wednesday Extravaganza - my Foodie Link Party! Here is the link:
    http://www.hungrylittlegirl.com/1/post/2012/10/wednesday-extravaganza.html

    Can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.