Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jericho

Ever heard of the TV show Jericho?

Kevin found it on Netflix for us to start watching.
There are less than 30 episodes (2 seasons) 
and I'm wishing there were more!!
We stream a few episodes every weekend and are sadly making our way to the end.

Here's a little synopsis:
The show debuted in 2006, and followed the lives of residents of Jericho, a small town in the northwestern part of the state. After a series of nuclear bombs destroy major parts of the country - including Lawrence - the residents of Jericho must find their way in a world that includes predatory military contractors, the bullying neighboring town of New Bern and living conditions that hearken back to the days of prairie settlers.

There's drama, love story lines galore, great characters and lots of mystery.
You should definitely give it a try if you are looking for a new TV series to watch.

Do you have any TV series to recommend for me??
We are almost ready to move on to our next one. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I don't know how I found your blog but its great and I love your style and your cooking...but my favorite thing is your love for Notre Dame!!! My husband and I are both superfans and live in North Carolina...I'm trying to start a blog myself an look forward to reading yours!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.