Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Here's a glimpse into my closet this week:
I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
1. Striped Paradise
Lace top - A.N.A.
Flower bouquet brooch - vintage
Skinny gold belt - TJ Maxx
Stripey skirt - Thrifty find of the year!!
Ivory mum earrings - Claires
Tights - Macys
Lace up booties - Born
*Favorite outfit of the week*
 2. Polka-Dotty Blazer
Blazer - Thrifted
Green scarf - Macys
Ivory Mum earrings - Claires
Gold belt - TJ Maxx
Jeans -Target
Brown boots - Naturalizer
Ruffley metallic purse - Steven Madden
 3. Animal Print in Vegas
Fitted jean jacket & green belt - TJ Maxx
Feathery earrings - JC Penneys
Animal print top - Norstrom Rack
Red leather hobo bag - Coach
Mustard Corduroys - Old Navy
Black kitty heels - Ralph Lauren
*a close 2nd for favorite outfit of the week
 4. National Parking It
Notre Dame zip up - Columbia
Plaid scarf - TJ Maxx
Jeans - Target
Ruffley metallic purse - Steve Madden
Gray Converse - Macys
Aviator shades - Target
 See you next week!

6 comments:

  1. You are right-that skirt is the find of the year :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that skirt!! you're so lucky you thrifted that!!! I have those same mustard cords from old navy, they're so comfy, aren't they! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do LOVE those cords; wish I had them in other colors :)

      Delete
  3. Love the skirts and yellow pants!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.