Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Conversation with Felines

Oliver & Topher love to be together.
They keep each other company and are best buds.
They both wanted my attention when I came home the other day
and they looked so cute that I decided to have a photo shoot.
Hi handsome boys!  How was your day?
 We missed YOU!
 Why did you leave us for so long?
 Topher was naughty... 
he slept on your pillow, made a mess of his food and meowed all day long.
 That's a LIE!  
I was an angel; Oliver snoozed the day away so he has no clue what I was up to.
 Who are you going to believe?
Let's all just get along.
You're both sweet and you deserve a treat :)
My cats crack me up! :)  Hope they made you smile too!

1 comment:

  1. Those are hilarious!!!! Can't believe you got both cats yawning. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.