Wednesday, August 16, 2023

DIY Dirt Pudding

I have the perfect easy recipe for you to make with your kids, friends or neighbors.

My kids requested dirt pudding and have really enjoyed serving it to friends at play dates and dessert when we've had dinner guests this Summer.  It's so easy and so fun for the kids to build.

I will be keeping this 4 ingredient dessert on hand at all times for any time I need to pull together a fun dessert really quickly.


You just need a large box of instant chocolate pudding, 2 cups of milk, Oreos and gummy worms.

The kids enjoyed helping me make the pudding early in the day and refrigerating it to firm up.

Then we scooped the pudding into clear cups to serve.  I let the kids top their own desserts.  They all seemed to enjoy adding just the right amount of crushed Oreos and gummy worms. I'm going to be on the hunt for some gummy bugs and mini chocolate chips to add to our dirt pudding next time.

I hope you give this a try!

2 comments:

  1. Years ago I bought an inexpensive planter and some artificial flowers. I made a dirt cake and transferred it to the planter with the flowers sticking out of it and placed it in a shelf in my dining room. Later I had my stepson “look for the dessert”—he tore our house apart looking for the mystery treat. He was so tickled when he discovered it hidden in plain sight!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.