Friday, March 29, 2019

Fletcher is 3!!!

Happy Birthday, Fletcher!!

Our sweet Fletch turns 3 at 11:47am today. 

We're so thankful for him.  He's been the perfect addition to our family.  Time has flown and it seems like just yesterday we were not so patiently waiting for his 9lb 7oz self to arrive.  It was love at first sight for all of us.

We are celebrating Fletcher with our families this week so I'll be back next week with some construction themed birthday blog posts for you.

I did a little birthday interview about the birthday boy:

Mom:
1. I love Fletcher's sweet smile + 1 dimple.  He's such a friendly guy.
2. I really love cooking for Fletcher.  He loves all food and tells me my cooking is delicious.
3. I love spending my days with him.  Fletcher is the best sidekick.

Dad:
1. I love that he's so ticklish and loves to laugh.
2. We are the same. = Fletcher's favorite saying when he talks to me.  Dad, we are the same.  We both are boys.  We both have blue eyes.  We're strong.  We are boys.
3. His giant smile.

Olive:
1. I love to do art with Fletch.
2. I call him my cutie.
3. I really love snuggling with him.

Fletcher's favorite things right now:
1. I love when sissy plays with me.
2. I love diggers (construction equipment).
3. I love mommy the most.

Fletcher turns 2
Fletcher turns 1
Newborn Fletcher














We love you, Fletcher!!!

12 comments:

  1. Fletcher is so cute! And he really is the "same" as you husband - they look so much alike. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Fletcher! He is SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Fletcher!! I love his sweet little grin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Fletcher! Enjoy celebrating him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to him :) . Hope you have had a blast celebrating together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Fletcher!!! Enjoy celebrating your special and sweet little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.