Thursday, December 21, 2017

Last Minute Christmas

Christmas is only 4 days away - are you ready??

I'm mostly ready minus some last minute touches and to do lists.

I wanted to share some last minute Christmas ideas with you today.

All of these things are super quick to pull together and your friends and family will love them.

TRIPLE CHIP COOKIES
Have you seen the new bags of Triple Chip chocolate chips from Nestle??  They are such a fun assortment of dark chocolate chips, white chocolate and milk chocolate.  I just made the recipe on the back of the bag of chips and they were a hit.

REINDEER COOKIES
(recipe here - super easy with premade peanut butter cookie dough!)

CHOCOLATE DIPPED PRETZELS
(all the recipe details and instructions here)


CHRISTMAS FUN & GAMES
My kids have been playing these games OVER AND OVER again since Olive's prek Christmas party.  They were so easy to prep for and so much fun.
(All the instructions here)


JINGLE BELL WREATHS
We made these a couple of weeks ago and I'm really happy to report that they've been so much fun!  My kids play with them and rearrange them on the tree daily.  And they still look just as cute as the day we made them.  They've been REALLY durable and festive.
(All the instructions here)


SNOWMAN BAGEL PARTY
(all the details here)

What last minute things are you hoping to do this week??

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for one last gift to arrive, but that Christmas isn't until the 30th. I made cookies for our Christmas tomorrow night. I have to think of two more desserts to make as well. I have all my materials to make the jingle bell wreaths with my nieces and nephews. I will have to share how that goes. Oh, and we're celebrating our anniversary in between it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a few of the BIG chip bags at the grocery store to make Christmas cookies. I made one batch with white chocolate chips, and my husband ate the rest of the bag, lol. That recipe looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.