Monday, September 1, 2014

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

We love oatmeal at our house and eat it often.  I've tried several recipes for oatmeal cookies and have found a new favorite.  I cut the recipe from Six Sister's Stuff in half and the cookies were great!  I cut the recipe in half and it made two dozen cookies.  I also used semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of milk.  Mine took almost 13-14 minutes to get golden brown so I'd watch the baking time closely.



My best advice for being able to bake when your baby is eager to "help" you... give her some of her own baking utensils to play with.  Olive loves my measuring cups and a spatula or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.