Thursday, September 25, 2014

Backyard S'More Bar

My hubby and I are currently hunting for the perfect fire pit for our backyard.  We'd like to have something portable since it wouldn't be used year round, something compact and something kinda cute to add to our patio.  We've seen some options, but nothing we're ready to pull the trigger on just yet.  I'll keep you posted.  Have you seen any great fire pits in stores??

We'd love to have bonfires in our backyard now that the weather is finally cooling off a bit and maybe even have a little S'More Bar like this one!
 via theeverylastdetail

I've always wanted to try different candy bars with my s'mores.  I think I'd start with the Hershey bar, try a Reese's cup and if I still had room try a Hershey Almond bar.  Maybe skip dinner and head straight to the S'More Bar!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where you can find one, but I hope you do! It would be so fun to have a fire pit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has a lot of that stuff on clearance right now (at least in Indiana :) try online!). A Reese cup sounds amazing!! :)

    Katie @ Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.