Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Fall 2014 Fashion Inspiration

Fall 2014 Inspiration


Fall 2014 Inspiration by polkadottyplace featuring strappy booties

I thought I'd share with you my Fall Fashion Inspiration Board!!
I'm loving plaids, textures, layers, maroons, booties and gold this season.  I plan on trying to pick up a fun vest, plaid shirt, a comfy blazer and some boyfriend jeans.  I will be sure to let you know if I find any great deals.  I have a gift card and a great GAP coupon so I'm definitely going to start my search at their outlet store.

Did I forget anything that you're loving this season??

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this! The polka dot sweater, plaid scarf, the poofy party skirt. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAMs has really cute Eddie Bauer plaid button up shirts! I bought a reddish one just this past week 😊. Also grabbed a cute pair of short black boots there that I think are Kenneth Cole!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.