Saturday, August 3, 2013

Calendar of Events

My Mom gave me a baby calendar before Olive was born.  It was a blank calendar for me to personalize and then record all of Olive's special moments.  I started it as soon as we got home from the hospital and haven't stopped.  It's hanging on the wall in her nursery and I write on it every day.  I record big events like "You found your thumb today!" or "Rolled over from your front to your back!" and fun things like "Your first trip to Cracker Barrel" and "Mom gave you a mani and pedi today".

I think Olive will have a lot of fun looking back at a calendar of her entire first year and knowing when she hit certain milestones or big events in her life.  I enjoy coming up with something to write each day.  I also need to print some of the millions of pictures that I've taken of her to add to the top of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.