Saturday, July 27, 2013

Newborn Pics

The whole business of newborn pictures is stressful and expensive!  I found several photographers that I loved in Utah but wasn't willing to spend $800+ to have them take Olive's pictures.  I searched on-line, asked friends for references and ended up making the decision.  I went with Bella Baby Photography.  

I was clueless how my hospital did newborn pictures and just assumed that someone came and took one picture while we were there.  I was wrong.  Our hospital partners with Bella Baby and they can do a whole newborn shoot in your hospital room.  They use some of their props and yours if you have any.  They showed us their brochure and it seemed like a great set up for us.  Most photographers that I'd researched needed weeks to edit, charged additional for CDs of pictures or made you order prints through them.  We moved from UT to AR when Olive was just 4.5 weeks old so we didn't have weeks to wait to get her pictures.

We got out bows, blankets and got started.  The photographer did most of the work and we just handed her things or put Olive's paci in for a minute.  She took lots of pictures, asked if we had any requests, took those and then went to her computer.  She did some editing, made all of the prints in color and black/white then burned us a CD.  We paid and were done.  The process was really easy.  They also put her pictures on-line for a month or so if we wanted others to see them.

Here are some of my favorites.
Olive was one day old.








2 comments:

  1. What a stunning baby she is! The pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at a loss for words!!! Olive is gorgeous and these pics are treasures!! Love how you used the little bunting on the basket!!! Waahhhh she is just precious!! And so awesome they took the pics in the hospital!! Yayy!!
    Go Irish,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.