Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIWW

I've been documenting my outfits for over a year now.
It helps me to wear more of my clothes,
try new combinations from pieces in my wardrobe
and it's fun to link up and see what other people are wearing.

Here's what I wore this week:
1.  Last warm day of the year
 Animal print top - TJ Maxx
Flower pin - Nordstrom Rack
belt - Banana Republic
skirt - thrifted
flats - Wal-Mart

2.  Triple Pattern Mixing
 cardigan - Limited
Flowered top - Old Navy
Crops - Loft
Earrings & belt - Limited
Boots - DSW
Have you tried pattern mixing this season?
It's a work in progress but I'm having fun trying out different looks.

Linking up with Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pattern mixing and use of colors in these outfits. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on Pleated Poppy! That adorable polkadot cardigan caught my eye :) Love your brave pattern mixing! Looks great!



    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great sense of style. I am very shy to pattern mixing. But you do it so well! I need to step out of my comfort zone in that area and go for it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    I found you via WIWW on the pleated poppy!

    New follower!

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pattern mixing! And skinny mustard-yellow belts too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.