Friday, November 16, 2012

HF4F

Happy Friday to you!!
The highlights of my week:

1. For the past 8 years,
 I have had parent-teacher conferences on or very close to my birthday.
Not my favorite way to celebrate.
This is the FIRST YEAR that we don't have conferences in November.
Thank you district peeps for making my birthday week even better this year.

2. Winter has arrived in Utah!
Hello 2 feet of snow last weekend.
I was so excited to be home all weekend and watch it snow.

3. I finally made time to do a hot oil treatment on my hair.

4. I'm excited about this pile of birthday presents.
Looks like I'm not the only one who is excited about my boxes.

5. Cupcakes for my students.
They told me that being 31 means that I'm still young!
Hooray!

I'm linking up with Lauren

2 comments:

  1. yay for November birthdays! When's yours? The kitties could not be any cuter in the boxes.
    My best friend lives in Utah also, the snow you guys got is just crazy. So pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney! I found you through the link up. I recently turned 31 as well but no one told me that 31 is still young. My nephews think I'm accent! Haha!! Looking forward to reading more from you. :)

    Beth @ Clothes and Cocktails

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.