Monday, November 12, 2012

Newfound Free Time

Does your job keep you really busy?
Do you feel like you don't have time to have hobbies or do things you'd love to do?
I taught 2nd AND 3rd grade for three years.
I was swamped!
Double the work, double the stress.
I'm now realizing that many areas of my life got neglected.

Luckily, I'm teaching one grade this year
and seem to have time for all kinds of new things...
1. After school private tutoring
2. Blogging
3. Jewelry making
4. Doing Art shows - my 2nd one is coming up in December
5. My house is cleaner than ever
6. Cooking more meals
7. Sleep in if I want to
8. DIY projects
9. Traveling
10. All of my appointments are caught up with
11. I'm enjoying planning my school days more 
since I'm not juggling a million different schedules and items to fit in.
12. Staying on top of organization at home
13. Staying in touch & being a better friend
14. Joined a Book Club
15. Reading on my own for fun

I'd still like to get caught up on these areas...
1. Picture printing
(I take TONS of photos but am not so good about printing them)
2. Updating photo albums
(I only scrapbook our visitors who come to Utah 
and just print out a few pictures from travel & other big events.)
3. Cleaning out my walk in closet
4. Exercising more
5. Keeping up with phone calls, letter & e-mail writing
6. Take both of my cats to the vet for their checkups
(The boys strongly dislike car trips.  Topher meows like he's being abused at decibals that I rarely hear, Oliver shakes and gets upset.  Topher hides from the vet under the furniture and is nearly impossible to corral.  Oliver is too nervous to resist.  Topher always gets a good report.  Oliver will likely hear the kitty diet speech again. #notmyfavoritekittymomexperience)
7. Plan another visit or two to nearby National Parks while we still have a season pass
8. Paint my coffee table
9. Rearrange our furniture
10. Start tackling Christmas Shopping
11. Jewelry making
12. Learn more about my camera & practice

What do you wish you had more time for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.