Friday, March 8, 2024

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope this week has been a good one for you!  It feels like Spring in the Midwest and we are enjoying the sunshine and warm temps.

Did you catch my blog posts this week?

Rainbow Charcuterie Dinner Board - this would be so fun for St. Patrick's Day!

2 Tips to Make Your Salads Extra Delicious - they are easy!

15 Easter Amazon Favorites for Toddlers to Tweens - art supplies, Squishmallows, egg crayons, moon shoes and more.  Let me help you build your Easter baskets!


Now onto my favorite moments of the week:

1. Look at these Easter cuties!!  My kids love Squishmallows and I can't wait to give them their baskets.  I think they're going to be excited about their color changing markers, new rolls of art paper, kites and books.  I linked everything in my Amazon post this Wednesday.



2. Dreamy lamp!  I've been on the hunt for probably 2 years for a statement lamp for my kitchen.  I finally found one.  This dreamy Ralph Lauren lamp was splurge and I smile every time I walk into my kitchen and see it.  It was totally worth the wait.  More on this later!

3. Happy Spring.  I picked up these darling bunny towels for my kid's teachers this week at HomeGoods.  It's a two pack.  The front towel has a bunny head and the back towel has a bunny bottom.  Wouldn't these be so cute in anyone's kitchen for Spring!?  I can't wait to put a cute plaid bow on them and send them to school for our teachers.  They were just $9.99 and seem like great quality.

4. I bought myself some clovers.  I love to grab these at the grocery stores in the Spring.  They bloom the cutest little white flowers and will be perfect for my table for St. Patrick's Day next week.

I'm not sure what I'm fixing for our St. Patrick's Day dinner, but I know that this rainbow charcuterie board would be perfect!!  I linked my blog post at the top of this post if you want to know more about my boards.


5. This is my favorite jean jacket!!  I love the little puff sleeve and I'm wearing it as often as possible.

6. Visiting Great Grandma.  We popped by with a treat to see our favorite Grandma this week.  The kids loved catching up with her and we all had a nice time.

7. I made the yummiest lemon bundt cake!  I tried out my favorite new bundt cake pan that I got for Christmas and it made the prettiest cake.  I'm making another one ASAP because it was so good.

8. The kids got invited to a skating party for a friend.  We went, they skated and Fletcher can't wait to go back.  He loved it.  Olive loved the skating playlists and we all had a good time.



9. Backyard boys.  These two would live outside if they could.  They built a hut and are proud to say that it's still standing after a week.

10. Off to church.  I got the church by myself last weekend which felt like a big accomlishment.  The older two fight over who loves Leo the most.  They always want to hold his hand and for him to call them their favorite person.  I hope they're always best buds.

11. If you need a fun, Eastery meal to serve your kids, try this one.  My kids love an egg carton lunch.  I put lots of bites of lots of things and add in some Easter candy.  They think it's the best and it's so easy to assemble.

12. My favorite salad of the week included thick cut bacon and grilled chicken.  It made my regular lunch salad so much more delicious!

13. Leo's favorite thing is having control of his window and opening it to enjoy the nice weather.  I love seeing his little hand out in the sunshine.

14. Kevin had a fun trip to Las Vegas this week with some family.  They golfed, gambled and made some good memories.  He loved his first visit to Top Golf, saw a magic show, ate delicious food and he bumped into his all time favorite professor/mentor from his days at University of Utah.  They were at the same hotel, the same time frame for totally different things and it was a wonderful surprise reunion in the elevator.  I love those kind of surprises so much.  It's a good reminder that God cares about every little detail of our lives and that great teachers are so important!!  



He brought back Las Vegas souvenirs for all of us!

15. Hot Wheels cars are definitely Leo's favorite.  Any grocery store trip is better when you get a new car or two.  It's the best $2 I spend all week.

16. Pretty Pearl.  She doesn't get as much air time as the other cats, but she's so sweet.  She loves me the most, is my shadow all day long and loves to sleep on my side at night.  You'll likely never see her if you come to my house because she's shy, but she perfectly friendly and sweet when it's just us.


Have a wonderful weekend!!  I'll see you back here on Monday!

Linking up with Momfessionals

3 comments:

  1. That is such a random coincidence about seeing the mentor in LV. I love all your faves, especially the lamp and lemon cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo's hand!! <3 So much to love in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squishmallows are so cute, my girls are crazy about them too. What adorable Easter baskets and those towels too!
    I love the jean jacket, I need to dig mine out from the back of the wardrobe for the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.