Wednesday, March 6, 2024

15 Easter Amazon Favorites for Toddler to Tweens

I have SO many good Amazon Easter finds to share with you today.

Easter is 25 days away!  Are you ready?  Amazon and I can help you get ready!

I can't wait to show you what I found to add to my kid's Easter baskets.  I refreshed our baskets this year with these darling canvas bunny baskets from HomeGoods.  They were each under $10 and such good quality.  Olive's bunny basket is lined with floral like the ears.  If you are looking for an Amazon version of my bunny baskets - this is a cute one Evoio Easter Bunny Basket!



My goal is to fill their baskets with a mix of practical things they need, a few fun things and Easter candy.  Each kid got a new pair of pajamas for Spring, kites, art supplies, their favorite holiday candy and a few special surprises just for them.

I included my Amazon links to as much as I could below.




Basket #1:
Easter Bunny Stitch came from 5 Below.  That is the very best place to find really affordable character merchandise.  He was $5.95 and would easily be triple that price online.

All the 5th grade girls are wearing Lululemon so we splurged and got Olive this fuzzy Lululemon belt bag.  She can wear it to school or carry it when we're out and about.  We don't have a Lululemon store nearby, so Amazon was our best option.  She also has the $11 Amazon Belt Bag in orange and enjoys using that one, too.  It comes in tons of colors and would be a great option to try to see if your tween likes that style of bag or if they might like a new color belt bag for Spring.



The kids each got a roll of new art paper and something to draw with.  I think my tween will love these color changing markers.




Basket #2:
My kids love to fly kites so they each got a new kite in their basket.  Tiny Nerf guns are always a hit with my boys.


JOYIN 3 Pack Large Kites - 21% off right now!


Mr Sketch Scented Markers

Exploding Bunny Poop was a fun find at my favorite local grocery store Schnucks.  It's in the Easter section!

Basket #3:
This basket has some new hot wheels in Easter/Spring colors in his basket along with the following things...

Leo loves this series so I got him the Easter board book.

Where Do Diggers Hunt for Easter Eggs?

Palm Grip Crayon Set of 9 Egg Crayons - these have the best reviews and 9 different colors - 30% off right now!


Here are a few more things the kids will be getting for Spring or already have and love for Spring.  A mix of practical and fun!

Moon Shoes Bouncy Shoes - 25% off - great for older kids!  My 7 year old loves them and we just gifted them to a friend turning 9.  They are really fun

Keary 2 Pack Kids Swim Googles - Limited time deal! - My kids are getting these goggles for spring break

Aunnitery Kids Toys - Toss & Catch Velcro Ball Sets - 30% off clippable coupon - I got the three pack for my crew to enjoy this spring so there were plenty of balls and paddles to share with friends.

Wise Owl Outfitters Kids Hammocks - I got new hammocks for the kids for Spring.  We had two of these and used them daily for 2+ years.  They finally needed replaced.  They're so affordable and sturdy.  They worked for my toddler to my preteen.


I hope that helps give you some ideas for your kid's Easter baskets!!  I'd love to hear about what you are putting in your Easter baskets.  All of my kids all have Spring birthdays so I'll be shopping for that next!

Linking up with Tanya for Prime Purchases

2 comments:

  1. These baskets are so fun. The Mr. Sketch markers bring back lots of middle school memories for me. I'm drawing a blank for my kids baskets this year. I need to put on my thinking cap! Hope you have a good day and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.