Friday, February 23, 2024

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope it's been a nice week at your house.  We had snow, a 3 day weekend, temps in the 70s, dentist appointments, projects and meetings.  It was a busy week.  Did you catch my blog posts?

Super Simple Puppy Chow - so easy your kids could make it!

Ask for Help with Dinner - it's made dinner time so much better for us!


Now onto my favorites of the week:

1. Acrylic Cutting Board - I got this for myself after Christmas and I love it so much.  It sits on the counter so nicely with the counter lip, doesn't move when you are chopping and you barely even notice it since it is clear.  Nothing has stained it or scratched it so far.  It wipes clean so easily.  My pretty counters show through, it's easy to leave out or to store in my pantry.  It's my very favorite cutting board.  It comes in three sizes.  I ordered the largest XXL size (24 x 18in) and I have been so happy with it.  And it is 40% off right now!

XXL Acrylic Cutting Board

XL Acrylic Cutting Board

L Acrylic Cutting Board




2. Favorite OOTD.  I love this new Tommy Hilfiger Casual Band Jacket.  It's the prettiest shade of pink and it is so soft.  It is hard to find comfy blazers but this one has pockets and is the softest material.  I love it paired with Rockstar super skinnies from Old Navy, pointy toe flats, leopard belt and big gold hoops!  This outfit will be on repeat.  Amazon has this jacket in chili pepper red, sky capt/navy or a really pretty charcoal/black.  I love it so much that I'd grab it in another color - either chili pepper red or the black!





3. Playscapes - We met some friends at The Hills church this week to play.  Leo loves this place!  It's so nice to have a spot where moms can visit and kids can play inside.

4. Crusty bread grilled cheese.  I tried making a grilled cheese this week with my own homemade crusty bread.  It was delicious!  I would cut the bread a little thinner next time, but otherwise it was perfection.

5. 5th grade market day February edition.  We made valentine cookie playdoh and hearts.  Olive was thrilled to go to school and sell these to her friends.

6. School lunches.  My kids love snacky lunches and they really love when the lunches include a homemade treat.  My mom's sugar cookies & my rice krispie treats.

7. 2nd Grade incentives.  Fletcher's class started a new incentive program this week and he can earn ducks or frogs for great work and great behavior at school.  He is so proud of his growing collection of cute critters.  He's very motivated to do his best to earn these fun surprises throughout his day.

8. Sleepovers.  It makes my heart so happy to go and check on the kids before I go to bed and find this.  Triple snuggles.  I'm so glad they have each other.  They actually sleep better and go to sleep faster doing couch slumber parties than they do in their own bedrooms!

9. Dig N Roll.  A new indoor play place opened in our city and it's so cool!  I took Leo and then had to bring the older kids with friends when they were out of school.  They all loved it!  Age 3, 7 and 10!  That is not always the easiest thing to do to find something they all enjoy, but Dig N Roll fits the bill.  They have everything - ball pits, slides, climbing structures, pretend play spots, water tables, sand pit, real car wash station, a stage and more.  We have been 3 times and they all ask to go back regularly.  It seems to be most crowded in the mornings and pretty empty in the afternoons/evenings.







10. SNOW!  Last Friday we got some surprise snow and it was so pretty!  We weren't sure we'd get anything but rain.  Seeing it snow like a snow globe was the best way to end the week.  The boys were thrilled to make tiny snowmen.  I also grabbed some snow toys on clearance.  I think this snow ball maker is going to come in handy for future snow days.



Have a wonderful weekend!  I'll see you back here next week!

Linking up with Momfessionals


4 comments:

  1. Love that outfit so much!!! I just put that cutting board in my Amazon cart- I think my mom would love one too! Hope you have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I love that cutting board!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have so many fun playspaces near you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dig'n'play place looks so fun and how cool that all of them like it! I love the sweet sleepover picture. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.