Monday, February 1, 2021

Valentine Charcuterie

What's the obvious way to kick off the month of February?

With a charcuterie treat board, of course!

It's so easy to customize for your family and it's really simple to put together.  The more red and pink things the better and chocolate is perfect.

Don't be afraid to keep your treat board short and sweet.  

No one need a huge board full of food for a treat.  I see tons of charcuterie boards on social media that are the size of my kitchen island.  I always wonder who eats all that food!?!  The board I'm sharing with you today isn't much larger than a dinner plate.  It's the perfect size to fill with lots of sweets that way everyone can have a little bit of everything.

I focused on my kid's favorite treats - Oreos, mini marshmallows, strawberries and chocolate.  I bought Valentine M&Ms, Oreos just for this and then raided my pantry for the rest.  York Peppermint patties, mini Reese's, Swedish fish hearts, Hershey kisses, and graham crackers finished up the board.  Treat boards don't have to be expensive.



What treats would you put on a treat board for your family?

 

I'll leave you with a couple more Valentine Charcuterie Board Ideas:

2020: Valentine Dinner Board (all the details here)

2019: Valentine Dessert Board (all the details here)


3 comments:

  1. So cute. I’m sharing my valentines board next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy! I like how the colors are so Valentine-ish too! I’m going to copy you and plan one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. Thanks to my adult daughters, we still call them Coochie boards and I am obsessed with them!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.