Monday, May 18, 2020

Surprise Sibling Photo Shoot at Home

Remember last week when I said that I really wanted sibling pictures with Leo's newborn pictures, but since we had to cancel his official newborn shoot they'd have to wait??

Well, instead of feeling sad about missed picture opportunities with a new baby, I took matters into my own hands.

I requested a sibling photo shoot for my Mother's Day gift.

I selected outfits for the kids weeks ago - blue was the theme for our new baby boy.  I asked the kids to dress up and give me their best attitudes for a little photo shoot just for Mom.  They were pretty cooperative and sweet.  Kevin snapped some pictures of me with the kids and then I took the rest.

The pictures turned out even better than I could have hoped for a DIY photo shoot.

They are exactly what I wanted - a lifestyle photo shoot of the kids at home.

I love seeing the big kids with a baby and the way they both interact with him differently.  Olive is so sweet and gentle.  Fletcher gives Leo very loving big brother headlocks.  Ha!  I love the bare feet, missing teeth, real smiles and all from the comfort of our home.  I can't wait to get these pictures printed and hung up in our house.




















We are a Jellycat loving family!  Olive's bunny has been everywhere with her for the last 7 years.  She loves her dearly.  She asked for a picture of just her and Bun Bun in their matching dresses.  Fletcher has a puppy.  Leo has as giraffe.  I'm hoping the boys always love their Jellycat animals as much as Olive.




So thankful for these three kids!

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO good and just perfect!!! I love the colors and that they were taken inside of your home. What beautiful memories of such a sweet season of life that you are in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! These honestly look like they could’ve been done by a professional! You captured them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good! I love all of them, but my favorites are the first and third. Really cool perspective on the third one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet family! These photos are absolutely precious and priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.