Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easter Charcuterie

Are you feeling ready for Easter this year??

I shopped ahead for our Easter outfits, Easter basket supplies and Easter food since I knew I'd be having a baby right around Easter.  Turns out my planning ahead worked out really well this year since we haven't been able to leave the house for weeks. 

I think we're set to celebrate Easter in a very different way this year as a family of five.  It'll be special even though many of our traditional Easter activities are not on the calendar this year.  I'm sure you can relate.

We are still dyeing eggs, enjoying Easter candy, having an Easter meal at home, egg hunting and enjoying Easter baskets.

I have a fun idea to share with you today - Easter Charcuterie!

We had a great time assembling this candy Easter egg board.  We got to sample some new candies - Reese's eggs, Starburst jelly beans, Easter egg Double Bubble, malted milk balls and enjoy our favorites.  Can you tell what the most popular candy in our house is??  Reese's eggs!!

This candy charcuterie board was fun to build with the kids and would be an awesome addition to any Easter meal.  You could do an egg shape, bunny shape or write out the words Happy Easter.  You could add in cookies, treats, marshmallows, Peeps and even do a border of Easter grass.  The possibilities are endless!!




I hope you have a special Easter with your family and are able to connect with your local church services.  We're planning to tune into our church on TV this year.  Happy Easter to you!


In case you need a few more Easter ideas...

Ideas for Celebrating Easter at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.