Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A Sprinkle for Leo

My sister hosted the sweetest baby sprinkle for me and baby Leo on Sunday.  It was all her idea and it was so much fun!  We had been looking forward to this for weeks.  We loved celebrating our new baby with some of our favorite ladies.  She surprised me with most of the details.  Everything was very sweet!

I'm going to divide the pictures up into two posts... the details today and our favorite people tomorrow.  Welcome to my baby sprinkle!  I'd never heard of a diaper raffle.  It was a fun way to build up our diaper stash!


I love having guests sign a picture book/guest book when they arrive.  We do this for birthday books and Fletcher has one from his baby shower.  It's so sweet to look back at them.  Leo's book turned out great! 






Haley made sugar cookie favors for all the guests.  They were such a hit that people were grabbing several to take with them.


 Her house was decorated perfectly!


She asked all the guests to color an alphabet page and write Leo a message.  Then she sent them off to make Leo his own alphabet book after the shower.  I can't wait to see the finished product!  It was such a cute, original shower activity!


 There was a delicious snacky spread of food!  Everything she made was yummy!




 Haley outdid herself!  The sprinkle was wonderful and everyone had a great time!

This was a girls only shower so Olive came with me.  She loved helping me open gifts and I just know she's going to be the best big sister again.  This picture just melts my heart!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great party! I love how even the TV screen is on theme. :) Those party planning genes run strong in your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing party! Your sister looks like she has the same hostess skills that you do! You look beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party to celebrate your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! What a perfect party! Your sister did such an amazing job!!
    And you look so beautiful! What a special time for you and Olive to get excited about Leo arriving! She is going to be such a huge help to you!!!💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. The details are my favorite. I love how bright and cheerful everything was!! Everything looks absolutely perfect. And now I am craving Macarons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister did a wonderful job with everything! Those cookies are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.