Tuesday, May 13, 2014

First Birthday Gift Wish List

I've had a few requests for birthday gift ideas for Olive's 1st birthday so I put together a little baby wish list.  Her birthday is just a few weeks away and so I wanted to share some options of things I think she'd love.
First Birthday Gift Wish List
any toys to help her with learning to walk
wooden toys - puzzles, blocks
Melissa & Doug toys
stacking toys
small riding toys
bath toys
little backpack
toddler size headbands
musical toys
baby pool toys
baby raft for the pool
interactive toys
indoor or outdoor toys
sturdy books

She's wearing 18 month clothes for now and 24 months for fall.
 

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Looks like she'll be very busy with whatever she gets!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.