Monday, July 7, 2014

Whole Foods for Dinner

I don't usually shop at Whole Foods.  We do most of our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart or Kroger.  We have friends that only shop at Whole Foods so they have introduced us to some of their favorite products.  I'm not ready to start exclusively shopping there, but I do pay attention to their sales each week.  Do you shop at Whole Foods?  If so, what are some of your favorite products??   

They also have a fun RECIPE section on their website that I enjoy.  You can pin recipes from their site and I've started a pinterest board with recipes I'd like to try the BLT Pasta Salad and the Black Bean Quesadillas.  My husband came home with a few recipes he thought would be fun to try and we put together our dinner based on them. 

 The fresh chicken and bbq sauce were on sale the week we made this.
Both were delicious!

Topher was very interested in the cooking process 
so he deemed himself the supervisor.

I'm not great at cooking rice (especially brown rice)
so I was thrilled to find an inexpensive frozen rice option that was delish!

The fruit is always SO TASTY!
Cantaloupe and raspberries were on sale this week. 
Kevin also made raspberry lemonade cocktails for everyone!

Summer sure tastes yummy at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.