Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Bloggy Birthday!

Polka-Dotty Place
turns
TODAY!!

Happy Birthday to you dear PDP!!
In honor of this bloggy birthday, 
here are 3 things I love about this blog:

ONE:
I have loved documenting our lives - trips, highlights, food, DIYs, jobs, moving, baby and more.  It's so fun to look back at all the memories from the last three years of our lives.  It has also been fun for friends & family to keep up with our day to day even when we're living far away.
 
TWO:
 I still love blogging as much as I did three years ago and it's been a great hobby for me.  I have learned a lot over the years and really enjoy setting bloggy goals for myself, writing, working on projects and taking pictures for the blog.  There's plenty more I'd like to do with this little space so stay tuned!

THREE:
I've been thankful to have made so many sweet bloggy friends.  I love reading other blogs and am always inspired by you guys.  You make blogging fun for me!!  

Thanks for reading and following along :)
Here's to many more years together.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggy birthday! :D I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you posted this today because yesterday I went back and looked up all your Destin stuff from 2012! I had fun going back through your last two years vacations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3rd birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.