Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello Friday

This week has gone by quickly because I was out of town for part of it and sick for the other part.  Fun times and gross times.  Glad we are headed into the weekend and are feeling good.  Looking forward to a nice, low key weekend.

The best parts of my week were...

1.  Kicking off my baby shower palooza with a friend and a family shower.
It was so fun to see everyone that I love and get some fun gifts for little Olive.
Tune in more this weekend to get the whole run down of both events.

 2. I had to be a grown up and buy a new set of tires for my car.
Goodbye $500.

3. Welcome to my 3rd trimester.
80ish days to go and lots left to do.
Good thing I have about 10 running lists going to stay on top of things.

4. My brother-in-law got married 
at the same chapel that Kevin and I got married at almost nine years ago.  
It was lovely and a nice walk down memory lane.

5. Bad News: I came down with the stomach flu while out of town.
(Side note: I'm thankful that I haven't had any morning sickness during this pregnancy but coming down with the stomach flu twice was a bummer!)
Good News: I was at my parent's house 
so I had three people (Kevin + Mom + Dad) taking care of me!
Drinks, ice chips, blankets and anything else I asked for.
Luckily it didn't last too long but it wiped me out for a good portion of the week.
The best news is that I don't think I shared my germs with anyone!

Linking up with

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your baby shower looks so awesome! The cute little name sign, and that amazing cake, and so much fun pink stuff! Looks very Pinterest-worthy, haha :) Visiting today from HF4F! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is just too darn cute! You and your hubby still look madly in love!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.