Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm thrilled that Friday has finally arrived.
Summer can't come soon enough for this girl.

Here's what I've been up to this week:
1. Making TONS of sugar cookies
These were for a going away party for some of Kevin's classmates at the U
Aren't they cute?
Kevin said the icing was my best yet... too bad I have no idea why.

 2. I got a cute care package in the mail straight from IN.

3. I actually remembered to put dinner in the crock pot the night before 
so I didn't' have to cook when I got home from work.
*Yummy Pineapple Chicken Salsa Dip

4. First Jamba Juice date of the season

5.  One of my 2nd grade girls came up to my desk and we had this conversation:
Hi Mrs. Jordan!  
Do you have your camera at school right now?
Yes, I always have it in my purse.
I need to borrow it.
Why?
I would like to take your picture because you look so pretty today!
2nd graders really are adorable.
Have a great l-o-n-g weekend!  :) Whitney

I'm linking up with Lauren for

1 comment:

  1. You do look pretty!
    New follower here - hope you will hop on over and follow me back!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.