Sunday, May 6, 2012

Amazing BBQ Chicken Pizza

Kevin found a BBQ chicken pizza recipe for me years ago,
I made a few changes and
this recipe has been a staple in our dinner menus ever since.

It's really easy and really yummy.
My recipe is for 2 people (with leftovers) - 4 people.

Follow my directions:
1 can of shredded chicken drained
You'll need a handful of shredded chicken for each person.
 My favorite brand is from Sams.
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
2 t cumin
1 T chili powder - add more if you like it spicy
Stir
 You can make your own crust but this crust is good and easy:
Spray baking sheet with Pam and 
Bake for 5 minutes at 400.
 Spread about half of your BBQ sauce mixture onto the crust.
 Save the other half to coat your shredded chicken.
 Stir until pretty coated.
If there isn't enough BBQ sauce, add a little more.
 Spread chicken down the middle of the pizza.
 Then evenly push it out to all sides.
 You can add onions, cilantro or tomato bits next.
My hubby loves onions so I cut up a fourth of an onion for his half.
 Top with your favorite cheese.
 Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes.
 Let cool for just a few minutes, slice and serve!

 I served my pizza with side salads & fruit.
If you like BBQ, then you will LOVE this pizza.  Enjoy!!
I'm linking up over at

1 comment:

  1. BBQ chicken pizza is the best!! We hope to see you back next week to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” Thanks for coming!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.