Tuesday, July 26, 2022

S'mores in a Cup

I'm excited to share one of of favorite Summer treats with you.  

We actually enjoy it year round because my kids don't enjoy traditional melty, ooey, gooey smores.  We make it at home for a snack, make it in ziploc bags for a snack on the go and even set up a s'mores in a cup bar to enjoy with friends.  The kids loved making their own cups of s'mores.  The adults enjoyed this snack, too!

You just need 3 or 4 ingredients and a snack cup.

1 box of Golden Grahams

1 bag of mini marshmallows

1 bag of chocolate chips

M&Ms (optional!)

Set up your S'mores bar like this:

I left the packages behind each bowl so that the kids would know what they were eating.  Then I dumped the ingredients into bowls with spoons.  The kids went through the line and served themselves a time or two :)


Do you have any family or friends that would enjoy this snack?

 

I loved that I could grab all the ingredients at the store, it didn't require any baking or much prep at all and everyone loved it!  I hope you can try it soon.

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMM. This looks so yummy and fun. Golden Grahams are a childhood favorite of mine. I’m so glad they still make it! I will have to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.