Tuesday, April 10, 2018

10 Things You Will Always Find in My Car

I love seeing how people organize their lives and what kinds of things they keep with them.  Today I'm going to tell you about 10 Things I Always Have in My Car.  My car is always tidy, but is always in need of a good vacuum job.  My car is rarely below half a tank of gas because it gives me anxiety and I Clorox wipe it regularly.


1. Hand sanitizer & Hand lotion
My hands are always dry so I've been trying to put on hand lotion while I'm waiting in the car.  We all use hand sanitizer or wipes every time we get back in the car from an outing.

2. Books and toys for the kids
My kids enjoy flipping through books as we drive and we have a couple toys for each kid.  Olive likes magazines right now.

3. Stroller & 2 Car seats
Never leave home without a stroller.  Even if you don't think you'll need it.  I think I even have our Ergo in there right now so that I could push Olive in the stroller and wear Fletcher if the car broke down.  #overprepared

4. Puffs Plus Tissues
 The only tissues we buy and we always have a full size box in the car.

5. Throw Up Bucket
Yuck times two.  It gets used often.

6. Paper Towels and wipes
For messes of all types.

7. 1 Extra - blanket, trash bag, jacket, diaper, kid shirt, shopping bag, umbrella, etc.
Always be prepared.

8. CDs
Makes me feel a little old, but we still listen to cds in the car.  I heard recently that Best Buy is phasing out their CD department in the near future and that made me feel old again remembering the mix tapes I'd make from the radio when I was younger.

9. Sunglasses
I don't wear sunnies a ton when I'm out of the car, but definitely wear them when I drive.  The kids also have some.

10. Water
I always bring drinks for us when we leave the house.  Ice water for everyone!


What are your must have items for your car??


Linking up with Erin for 10 on the 10th today.

4 comments:

  1. I always have hand sanitizer and lotion, wipes, blankets, extra change of clothes, sunglasses. I did have my big carrier of CDs, but I think I took them out when I cleaned the last time. Never know when you'll need a good jam from back in the day! I had an umbrella, but it broke. Need to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always keep sunblock, water bottles, napkins, lip balm, hairbrush, an umbrella, extra towels, and a sun hat ;) We still listen to cds too, although I suppose we listen to Pandora more often these days. I loved a good mixtape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to add some things to my van like paper towels and lotion. I have lotion in my purse but would love one in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all of your non-kid supplies (I don't carry a stroller, LOL)! I ONLY listen to CD's - I don't have any digital music! I love CD's and since we have 3 country stations here I'm set with just the radio. :) I also had mix tapes from the radio back in the day. My car always has an umbrella, a snack and reusable shopping bags for Aldi. I will admit that I always have either a big bag in my trunk that needs to go to Goodwill or something I need to return to Target. I'm terrible about taking care of those things! You're so smart to pack supplies for transporting the kids if your car broke down. A few years ago Paul ran out of gas in Florida and had to walk several miles back to an exit. He was wearing tennis shoes and one of them got literally STUCK in the mud on his way back with the gas. He came home with only one shoe. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.