Let's chat about remembering a favorite family pet.
I promised a follow up post to tell you the things we did to remember Mr. Mittens when I told you about him passing away. Any time you lose a beloved family pet, it's so sad. Everyone grieves differently and we tried to do several things to help honor his memory. We got several sweet cards from family and friends. That's always a good idea if someone you love loses a pet. We have always been lucky enough to find a vet that sends sympathy cards when our pets pass away.
I have a few gifts to tell you about that were great ways to honor the memory of a favorite pet.
Tuxedo cats are so handsome and so I started looking for some tuxedo cat art for the house. I didn't want to spend a ton which made Amazon the perfect place to start. I found these canvas art hoops. I got one for Mr. Mittens and one that looked like Topher the cat we lost prior. We hung them above our desk in the corner of our family room. They are quirky and sweet and I smile every time I see these silly reading cats.
I'm sorry if you're dealing with the loss of a pet. I hope this post gives you some ideas of ways to honor the memory of your favorite pets.








Oh friend, these things are so sweet! Still thinking of you all ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful ways to remember Mr. Mittens. The artwork is so pretty and the paw print and fur is so special. Sending love and hugs.
ReplyDeleteThese are such sweet ways to remember Mr. Mittens.
ReplyDelete