Monday, September 14, 2026

Twice Baked Potato Bites

I created a delicious recipe over the weekend and couldn't wait to share it with you.  We were having game day appetizers for dinner on Saturday.  We had fried pickles, veggies, chili, party pizzas and I added twice baked potato bites to the menu.


I had everything I needed on hand and they turned out to be the yummiest side dish/appetizer.

You need your favorite kind of potatoes.  I had these baby potatoes.  I baked 22 of them.  It filled a 9x13 pan nicely.  Drizzle them with olive oil and your favorite seasoning (Kinders - The Blend).  Bake at 350 until soft.  I baked mine for about 30 minutes.  Let cool and then cut in half.


Combine sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese, some Kinders seasoning - measure with your heart - and stir until it is well combined.

Grab a spoon a scoop out the middles of the potato bites.

Add the middles of the potatoes to the cheese mixture and stir until well combined.

Fill the potato shells with a spoon.  Sprinkle on a little more shredded cheddar to make them pretty.

Bake at 350 until the cheese is melty.  Then broil for a couple fo minutes to get everything toasty.

Add some chopped green onions on top and serve.

These twice baked potato bites were a really yummy addition to our game day appetizer plate.  You need a fork to eat them and they are even better reheated.

I can't wait to make them again soon! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.