Friday, August 28, 2026

Teacher Favorites

Happy Friday!  We are ready for the weekend!  The best parts of my teacher week were:

1. Iced coffee in a cute teacher cup.


2. A Peanut helper when I'm working on school work at home.

3. Finding new favorite shops for resources!  This turned out so cute for our frist bulletin board.  I traced their hands instead of painting them because I'm not painting with kindergarteners in August.  haha.

3. A desk stash of treats.

4. New year.  New Spirit wear.  We are gifted a new shirt or two every year.  The one this year is CUTE.  Also favorite teacher neighbors.

5. Gift card gifts with a nice note.

6. Watching The Jordan boys head off to class together every morning with matching Jordan backpacks.

7. Bumping into the boys in the halls for a quick hug and hello.

8. Flag football with Leo + loads of my former students.  It's so fun to see them in their element and in a different setting than the classroom.

9. Packing school lunches to include bites of all their favorite things.  A big hug from home in the middle of their school days!

10. A cozy classroom corner.  I put this giant pillow on my classroom Amazon wish list.  It's so fun!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!  See you back here next week.

Linking up with Momfessionals

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Peanut is such a cutie and sounds like a great help. hehehe Yay for the stash of treats and the shirt really is cute! The football looks like fantastic fun and yum to the lunchboxes.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.