Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring 2013 MUST HAVES

One of my sweet readers recently asked,
What do you suggest as "closet staples" for Spring?

So I thought I'd share my list of MUST HAVES with everyone!
1. Stripes
2. Anything mint
3. Maxi dresses
4. Gold accessories
5. Big sunnies
6. Statement jewelry
7. Prints - floral
8. Colorful skinny jeans
9. Black and White
10. Lace
11. Peplum tops
12. The more color the better :) 

I'm currently on a shopping freeze until I have my baby.
I'll be excited to get back into my normal clothes 
and purchase some of these on trend items in non-pregnant sizes. 

Enjoy a little collage of Spring pretties:

1 comment:

  1. Yayy!! Love this and thanks!! You know I love your blog and I get so many fashion ideas from you!! I'm gonna inventory my closet and try to add these to it gradually!! Eeek!! Kinda feeling starstruck!! Can't wait to see how fashionable baby Olive is since you will be styling her!! And the pic of your boys in the basket is priceless!! I love how much they love each other!!! Have a great week and thanks so much for the suggestions!! I love them all!!
    Go Irish,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney